Half-Life Fallout: House M.D. Discussion Thread - Half-Life Fallout

Jump to content

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

House M.D. Discussion Thread



Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

Posts: 5,455

#1 Posted 21 April 2006 - 02:49 AM

Well I've been watching House for a while and it's an awesome show! too bad it's on at the same time as Prisonbreak here in Aus but now i'm torrenting it....

anyway... discuss....

NOTE: Australian viewers are 11 episodes behind USA... so if discussing any spoilers do it in text colour white.



Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

Posts: 3,913

#2 Posted 03 May 2006 - 08:43 AM

lol... you just wanted your own thread...

house rocks...

ive missed the last couple of weeks. cause i work :(
Posted Image

PSN: RandyGandy



Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

Posts: 5,455

#3 Posted 03 May 2006 - 08:56 AM

no way! I created this first anyway!

the last one with the Christian Kid was interesting... and annoying especially how "co-incidental" things were.



G-Man Personal Aid

Posts: 2,896

#4 Posted 03 May 2006 - 08:58 AM

In melb its on in exactly 59 minutes.
Posted Image



Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

Posts: 4,128

#5 Posted 03 May 2006 - 11:38 AM

wtf is house?
I used to have something good here, I'm sure of it......

XBL - Pillsy19
PSN - Pillsy



Prowler

Posts: 633

#6 Posted 03 May 2006 - 11:42 AM

View PostPillsy, on May 3 2006, 05:08 PM, said:

wtf is house?


A thoughtful medical drama about the surly, but brilliant Dr. Gregory House, who leads a team of young medical experts as they investigate medical mysteries.



Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

Posts: 4,128

#7 Posted 03 May 2006 - 11:43 AM

View Post~~fLyiNgaCiD~~, on May 3 2006, 12:42 PM, said:

A thoughtful medical drama about the surly, but brilliant Dr. Gregory House, who leads a team of young medical experts as they investigate medical mysteries.

Job done, cheers :8
I used to have something good here, I'm sure of it......

XBL - Pillsy19
PSN - Pillsy



Frohman Personal Aid

Posts: 4,958

#8 Posted 03 May 2006 - 12:26 PM

House ftw! If you've never seen it before, just watch one episode. From the start. Hugh Laurie is a brilliant actor, and his performance in House is even better than in Black Adder (even funnier when you watch him as Prince William all over again :):).

It's the only show on TV I make a point of watching every week, and is infinitely better than Prison Break, which annoyed me from the second ad. That's my opinion of course, I've only seen about 10 mins of Prison Break.

House is awesome. :zombieattack
Posted Image

Though it's kind of dead too.



Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

Posts: 5,455

#9 Posted 03 May 2006 - 01:09 PM

Prison break is pretty cool but house is just plain funny :D



Moderator Emeritus

Posts: 14,016

#10 Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:08 PM

I've never seen house. Is it any good tho?

Personally, I am a 24 fan so I tend to just watch that. :8
Posted Image



G-Man Personal Aid

Posts: 1,652

#11 Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:01 PM

It is a good program, I absolutely love it after accidently watching it.

I mean, Hugh Laurie is british for gods sake, how many of you thought he was American? Even the shows director thought he was American!

In that other thread that was recently posted someone said his Boss was hot...if that's what you like...fine...but Cameron is hotter :D
Xbox360 Tag: Leeham720



Ivan the Space Biker's Personal Aid

Posts: 6,521

Icon

#12 Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

I don't get it? doesn't the show feel repetitive and formulaic? The only depth that House has is that he is a drug addictited miracle worker with the possibility that the pain in his leg is really in his mind.
Posted Image



G-Man Personal Aid

Posts: 1,652

#13 Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:40 PM

View Postsuicide_mission, on May 3 2006, 12:21 PM, said:

I don't get it? doesn't the show feel repetitive and formulaic? The only depth that House has is that he is a drug addictited miracle worker with the possibility that the pain in his leg is really in his mind.

And? If it was the same symptoms every time and the same illness maybe...but so what? Your saying a 'cop-show' is repetitive because there's always a crime to solve?
Not to mention the side story with him and his leg and Cameron love/hate thing and Wilson and stealing Wilsons food...maybe we're way behind the US in England so sorry if you don't remember what I'm talking about
Xbox360 Tag: Leeham720



Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

Posts: 4,128

#14 Posted 03 May 2006 - 08:16 PM

View PostLeeham, on May 3 2006, 07:40 PM, said:

And? If it was the same symptoms every time and the same illness maybe...but so what? Your saying a 'cop-show' is repetitive because there's always a crime to solve?
Not to mention the side story with him and his leg and Cameron love/hate thing and Wilson and stealing Wilsons food...maybe we're way behind the US in England so sorry if you don't remember what I'm talking about

No doubt we are.
I used to have something good here, I'm sure of it......

XBL - Pillsy19
PSN - Pillsy



G-Man Personal Aid

Posts: 2,693

#15 Posted 03 May 2006 - 08:20 PM

View PostA z T e X, on Apr 20 2006, 04:49 PM, said:

Well I've been watching House for a while and it's an awesome show! too bad it's on at the same time as Prisonbreak here in Aus but now i'm torrenting it....

anyway... discuss....

NOTE: Australian viewers are 11 episodes behind USA... so if discussing any spoilers do it in text colour white.

Wow 11 eps. that sux, well I guess you all have 11 more to go becuase there is only one eps. left here in the states before the season is over.

View Post~~fLyiNgaCiD~~, on May 3 2006, 01:42 AM, said:

A thoughtful medical drama about the surly, but brilliant Dr. Gregory House, who leads a team of young medical experts as they investigate medical mysteries.

Sounds like you read that off of veiwer description or on the back of seaspn one's DVD case, if not then I couldn't have said it better myslef.

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users