• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

plz help i need hep!!

Frohman Personal Aid

#31 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:13 AM

View PostGUITAR GOD, on Oct 30 2007, 12:57 PM, said:

omfg!!! you a-holes!!! you can go to hell!!! your lucky i dont report you!!! can you have some f-ing curtesy for others you damn retards!! you friggin dedede's!!! you cant tell when im scewin with ya or not can you!! omg you need to get a friggin life you faggs!! sorry but you guys-!! nevermind. that thing with the cs:s that was true it was supposed to actualy come with the half life 2!! and can u guys not dis me plz!!!! oh yea and whoever the HELL said my typeing looks like a exploded alphabet soup factory can go to hell and is reported!! and im not one of those damn sensitive types!!!

1. Almost none of those 'phrases' require the emphasis three exclamation marks gives them.
2. People who can't spell courtesy are unlikely to get it, especially if they don't even try.
3. We do have courtesy for others, just not you. I suppose you think that post is very courteous?
4. I can't tell when you are scewin with me or anyone else.
5. The CS:S comes with some of the The Half-Life 2 packages, it has never been free and never came with Half-Life 2 as far as I know.
EDIT: My bad apparently it did retail.
6. Somehow I don't think you really meant it when you said sorry, considering it immediately followed "omg you need to get a friggin life you faggs!!"
7. No we can't not dis you when you type like a 6 year old speaks.
8. Capitals have more uses than emphasis.
9. It's funny because your "typeing" does look like an exploded alphabet soup factory. Ironically those three words are about the only ones you spelt correctly.
10. I'm afraid you'll need more evidence to convince me you're "not one of those sensitive types."

View PostCrusty Magic, on Oct 30 2007, 01:21 PM, said:

...Mr. Bond?

That would be the lulz of the century. Only it's not April 1st.

Also 11. How is Blackbeard a backstabber?
and 12. How do these forums in any way, shape or form belong to an illiterate tourette-sufferring preschooler with a grand total of 10 posts and a very angry face?
Posted Image

Though it's kind of dead too.

Freedom Fighter

#32 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:20 AM

View Postpie21, on Oct 30 2007, 03:13 AM, said:

1. Almost none of those 'phrases' require the emphasis three exclamation marks gives them.
2. People who can't spell courtesy are unlikely to get it, especially if they don't even try.
3. We do have courtesy for others, just not you. I suppose you think that post is very courteous?
5. The CS:S comes with some of the The Half-Life 2 packages, it has never been free and never came with Half-Life 2 as far as I know.
6. Somehow I don't think you really meant it when you said sorry, considering it immediately followed "omg you need to get a friggin life you faggs!!"
9. It's funny because your "typeing" does look like an exploded alphabet soup factory. Ironically those three words are about the only ones you spelt correctly.
10. I'm afraid you'll need more evidence to convince me you're "not one of those sensitive types."

and 12. How do these forums in any way, shape or form belong to an illiterate tourette-sufferring preschooler with a grand total of 10 posts and a very angry face?

CS:S did come with HL:2, I bought it retail and it says right on the box "includes CounterStrike: Source" still not free though as our little friend seems to think, I had to buy HL2 to get it.

Your God, Lord, and Master

#33 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:23 AM

View Postpie21, on Oct 29 2007, 08:13 PM, said:

hahahahaha...I love threads like these. It brings as all together to hate on one specific asstard.

Pie, very eloquently put, although I don't think GUITAR GOD responds very well to eloquence, as he does not understand it, and people are frequently afraid of what they do not understand.
fka WetFart
Xbox Live: Hasan i Sabbah PSN: DyingTickles120
Steam: solidus2084 Steam Display Name: DyingTickles
Origin: DyingTickles

Frohman Personal Aid

#34 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:33 AM

View PostWetFart, on Oct 30 2007, 02:23 PM, said:

hahahahaha...I love threads like these. It brings as all together to hate on one specific asstard.

Pie, very eloquently put, although I don't think GUITAR GOD responds very well to eloquence, as he does not understand it, and people are frequently afraid of what they do not understand.

It's true. Reminds me of the guy that said Gordon should just kick a satellite really hard so it hits the Combine homeworld and kills them all, before writing a story about a guy in a cabin which I tried to help him with, but he wasn't too impressed by my efforts.

Then again, I don't understand what possesses him to be such an asshat, but I'm not exactly frightened.
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

#35 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

This thread delivers.

Your God, Lord, and Master

#36 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

View Postpie21, on Oct 29 2007, 08:33 PM, said:

It's true. Reminds me of the guy that said Gordon should just kick a satellite really hard so it hits the Combine homeworld and kills them all, before writing a story about a guy in a cabin which I tried to help him with, but he wasn't too impressed by my efforts.

Zenopher!! I loved that guy!!
fka WetFart
Xbox Live: Hasan i Sabbah PSN: DyingTickles120
Steam: solidus2084 Steam Display Name: DyingTickles
Origin: DyingTickles

Mycologist

#37 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:46 AM

View PostGUITAR GOD, on Oct 29 2007, 09:11 PM, said:

YOUR not welcome here you backstabing little-, nevermind, just stay out of my fourms!!

Posting in an epic thread.

Bookmarked.
Posted Image

Frohman Personal Aid

#38 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:48 AM

View PostWetFart, on Oct 30 2007, 02:41 PM, said:

Zenopher!! I loved that guy!!

That's the one! Did he get deleted or something? Because I member searched his name and got no results. Do you remember the names of the threads?

EDIT: PM me if you do and Kz! locks the thread :tongue
Posted Image

Citadel Elite Guard

#39 Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:55 AM

View Postpie21, on Oct 29 2007, 10:48 PM, said:

That's the one! Did he get deleted or something? Because I member searched his name and got no results. Do you remember the names of the threads?

EDIT: PM me if you do and Kz! locks the thread :tongue

Lock this thread? Are you kidding? I'm laughing so hard I'm almost tempted to make a news post about it. The original poster's comments are funny and everything, but you guys make it so much more better.

Mycologist

#40 Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:00 AM

View PostKz!, on Oct 29 2007, 10:55 PM, said:

Lock this thread? Are you kidding? I'm laughing so hard I'm almost tempted to make a news post about it. The original poster's comments are funny and everything, but you guys make it so much more better.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Icon

#41 Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:01 AM

View PostKz!, on Oct 29 2007, 11:55 PM, said:

I must admit, I am laughing pretty hard as well. I think we need to keep this open for a little while longer, but I know it will be closed at some point, either by me or another mod.

Guitar God eh? I would like to see some of yo skillz... fo sho.
Posted Image

Lolicopter Pilot

#42 Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:03 AM

Cowbeef just sent down the thunder.

Ripcurl is going to be mad, thats his smiley face!
XBOX Live/Steam - Crusty Magic
PSN - Crusty_Magic

Mycologist

#43 Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:06 AM

View PostCrusty Magic, on Oct 29 2007, 11:03 PM, said:

Cowbeef just sent down the thunder.

Ripcurl is going to be mad, thats his smiley face!

OH SHI-

Guitar God, please come back with an update on your situation.
Posted Image

Citadel Elite Guard

#44 Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:06 AM

View PostTrooper, on Oct 29 2007, 11:01 PM, said:

I must admit, I am laughing pretty hard as well. I think we need to keep this open for a little while longer, but I know it will be closed at some point, either by me or another mod.

Guitar God eh? I would like to see some of yo skillz... fo sho.

Ahaha, you surprised me, I expected you to close it on me. I think we should move this to Off-Topic in order to let the hilarity ensue, as long as things don't get out of hand I don't see any reason for it to close. Don't fail me Falloutians!

F%$k S%$t Stack

#45 Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:08 AM

View PostKz!, on Oct 30 2007, 04:06 AM, said:

Don't fail me Falloutians!

I thought you said "fellations" and I got excited.

I guess I'm like Cartman... forever cursed with dry balls.

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users