Half-Life Fallout: Roll Call! - Half-Life Fallout

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Roll Call! to all the old HL Fallout Members...

Combine Elite Pilot

#1 Post icon  Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:27 AM

Well hell, its been a loooong time since I've posted here. Not that anyone cares, but I actually have time to relax again! No. More. Schooool. =)

Just curious to see who here is still around from the old HL Fallout days (talking like 2005-06)...

Laughing Man

#2 Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:31 AM

I am, but I was under the name Bad Larry.
Steam ID
Resident Tin Foil Hat Wearer (Anti-Digital)

Icon

#3 Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:35 AM

Or you could just peruse the forums and see for yourself vs. opening up a hey im back thread. We normally close these types of threads but meh.

Welcome back and yes I remember you!
Posted Image

Laughing Man

#4 Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:36 AM

No reason to close it Trooper. Yeah, it may be mindless, but something like this might give way to conversation and 'cause more traffic and more conversations to spark.

Or it will die like most of them do without you closing them. Either way, it's win-win.
Steam ID

Icon

#5 Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:41 AM

View Post( sic ), on Jun 27 2009, 12:36 AM, said:

No reason to close it Trooper. Yeah, it may be mindless, but something like this might give way to conversation and 'cause more traffic and more conversations to spark.

Or it will die like most of them do without you closing them. Either way, it's win-win.

Yep, no plan to close this one. Its not like the old days when threads were moving at the speed of light and there was good reason to close threads like this.

I hope this sparks conversation but sadly it will die like most do these days. Vesuvias - The site has died down quite a bit since the days you were last here. But stick around dude, its always nice to see old members returning.
Posted Image

The Greatest Man Alive

#6 Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:43 AM

To me, the old times is when the site got wicked popular because the fake "Gold" announcement for Half-Life 2 was posted here.
Posted Image
Click on my signature banner for my Let's Play YouTube Channel: RoyalFino.

Laughing Man

#7 Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:48 AM

Hell yeah. I remember I couldn't log on for a WEEK because of that garbage.
Steam ID

Frohman Personal Aid

#8 Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:55 AM

ROLL call.
Posted Image

Though it's kind of dead too.

Combine Elite Pilot

#9 Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:02 AM

Wow I am happy to see such a response *tear*... does Ripcurl still peruse the forums at all? God, I loved these back in the days... hell I even went as far as posting a pic of my now ex-girl... to my chagrin I was metaphorically raped by the community (she didn't fit everyones "type")...lol.. good times =) ...I totally remember you Trooper. Ok so we have to figure out how can we develop out this community to its greatness again? (marketing mind going crazy)...

Laughing Man

#10 Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:05 AM

Rip Curl never comes around. He's basically too busy living his life, which is cool for him to be honest.

But, the guy turned out being a total jerk. Whenever he does post it's just to make some snyde remark about a post he deems stupid.
Steam ID

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#11 Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:10 AM

I doubt you remember lil ol me, but I've been around for quite some time....
See our Last Minute Films! PSN ID = Xal-Shoota

Icon

#12 Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:13 AM

Yeah ripcurl posts here and there but not like he used to. Its a shame. There are still some old veteran members here though man.

As for boosting the community we (site staff) are working on a few things. Hope to have news on that soon.
Posted Image

Combine Elite Pilot

#13 Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:16 AM

View PostShoota, on Jun 27 2009, 05:10 AM, said:

I doubt you remember lil ol me, but I've been around for quite some time....

I remember you Shoota! Actually besides Trooper, W-Ninja, Ripcurl, and you... I kinda run blank... oh hell FabbyFubz was awesome too...

Bitches Ain't Shit

#14 Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:16 AM

Reporting in!
Posted Image

Combine Elite Pilot

#15 Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

View PostTrooper, on Jun 27 2009, 05:13 AM, said:

Yeah ripcurl posts here and there but not like he used to. Its a shame. There are still some old veteran members here though man.

As for boosting the community we (site staff) are working on a few things. Hope to have news on that soon.

I would love to be involved in the revival of HLFallout! I have quite a marketing/web background these days =)

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users