• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump v. Hillary The fate of the world lies in their hands

Poll: Trump v. Hillary

Who are you voting for?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#16 Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:47 AM

I'll vote for Hillary.

I have to say that if any other republican would have been the parties' candidate I don't think she would have had a chance in hell.

She may be a policy wonk and all that and a true politician in the strictest of terms but I'm still not a fan. I'm also a guy who doesn't mind political pork and or closed-door compromise as a means to an end. She is simply way too hawkish on foreign policy and she is or was, before Bernie's coalition pushed her more left, a moderate republican on most issues.

I get tired of false political allusions in this country. The democratic left as painted by the republican right is on left because in context our right has moved so FAR right that any contrary policy is left from their perspective. We don't have a true and proper liberal wing to any party. Not with any actual power. Bernie's coalition is painted as being left but in a wider context, he would be a damn Tory or something. Moderate conservative or what have you.

Mr Macintosh

Icon

#17 Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

As I have now been to america I feel I can now vote... if I was an american part of me would want to see how crazy the world would be with trump in charge... Sucks that the only other option is Hillary.
Posted Image

Sex bomb

#18 Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:50 PM

View PostCity 17, on 15 October 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

As I have now been to america I feel I can now vote... if I was an american part of me would want to see how crazy the world would be with trump in charge...

Posted Image

Mr Macintosh

Icon

#19 Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

So its gonna be like a bad game.. hmm
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

Icon

#20 Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:29 PM

Bad? Dude did you even play Doom 2016?
Posted Image
Steam ID || NNID: Inimitable
Former HLF Staff, 6/6/2019 - 9/5/20XX

Mr Macintosh

Icon

#21 Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:37 PM

View PostInimitable, on 16 October 2016 - 06:29 PM, said:

Bad? Dude did you even play Doom 2016?

Pfff how much is El Inspectorpaying you to say that?
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

#22 Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

View PostCity 17, on 16 October 2016 - 12:37 PM, said:

Pfff how much is El Inspectorpaying you to say that?

I have to say City, Doom 2016 is in my top 5 favorite games of 2016. Very few shooters out there that plays as well as DOOM. You feel like an unstoppable juggernaut in that game.
Posted Image

Ivan the Space Biker's Personal Aid

Icon

#23 Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:10 PM

After the debates, Trump's popularity dropped significantly to the point that RED states were turning blue. That was last week, now it seems like he is back and even potentially flipping previously won blue states like colorado, ohio and florida.

Clinton still has a slight edge, but she is losing territory after the Wikileaks & FBI case re-opening. Plus the KKK is preparing to conduct poll watching in VERY urban areas.

what a world.
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

#24 Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:33 PM

So I just finished early voting. It went very well. Wont say who I voted for but I absolutely did not vote for Trump. The Comey's actions have been so extremely disappointing. Don't know how someone like him didn't think that his actions could influence the election. Mind boggling.
Posted Image

Icon

#25 Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

View Posttastybread, on 02 November 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

So I just finished early voting. It went very well. Wont say who I voted for but I absolutely did not vote for Trump. The Comey's actions have been so extremely disappointing. Don't know how someone like him didn't think that his actions could influence the election. Mind boggling.

His response was that if he did not say anything then he would have appeared to have favored the clinton administration and ruined the FBIs reputation by appearing politically bias. I think he made the smartest choice.

I doubt Trump will win the election. He currently has to win all toss up states and turn a blue state to red. If Hillary loses all toss up states then she still has enough to win at 287
Posted Image

Mr Macintosh

Icon

#26 Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:01 PM

How is this FBI stuff affecting Hillary? it sounds serious to me but BBC news aren't really covering the election in that much detail and I have no idea what US news outlets are reliable!
Posted Image

Icon

#27 Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:22 PM

View PostCity 17, on 03 November 2016 - 01:01 PM, said:

How is this FBI stuff affecting Hillary? it sounds serious to me but BBC news aren't really covering the election in that much detail and I have no idea what US news outlets are reliable!

Previously, the FBI recommended not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for having a private email server which is currently against the law because it stores confidential and top secret information outside of control of the federal government. Not only that, but several attempts were being made to hack the server by russian backed entities. Republicans went crazy and chanted to 'lock her up'

Mixed in with the fact that she used the server for personal and state use, had confidential files which she lied about and deleted files which she determined herself to be private and you have a recipe for distrust in Hillary.

The current FBI probe is due to Anthony Weiner, who was caught sending sexually explicit images of his crotch to underage girls (again), using Huma Abedeens (Hillary's trusted assistant, muslim and wife to Anthony) computer that she also used for state work.

Republicans are rejoicing and telling that the FBI is now doing a good job and will jail Hillary at the end of it.

On the Trump side, a White Supremacy group burned down a Black church claiming Trump will win the election.

good times...
Posted Image

Mr Macintosh

Icon

#28 Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:31 PM

Huh... American elections are so strange to me normally but this one seems absolutely ridiculous! So are trump supporters just trying to convince themselves Hillary will be in prison or is that actually possible?
Posted Image

Icon

#29 Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

View PostCity 17, on 03 November 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

Huh... American elections are so strange to me normally but this one seems absolutely ridiculous! So are trump supporters just trying to convince themselves Hillary will be in prison or is that actually possible?

Trump is promising to investigate her and put her in jail.

Additionally, Republicans are mounting voter suppression campaigns & "poll watchers" to stop poor & black voters who typically go democrat.
Posted Image

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#30 Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:53 PM

View Postsuicide_mission, on 03 November 2016 - 06:22 PM, said:

Previously, the FBI recommended not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for having a private email server which is currently against the law because it stores confidential and top secret information outside of control of the federal government. Not only that, but several attempts were being made to hack the server by russian backed entities. Republicans went crazy and chanted to 'lock her up'

Mixed in with the fact that she used the server for personal and state use, had confidential files which she lied about and deleted files which she determined herself to be private and you have a recipe for distrust in Hillary.

The current FBI probe is due to Anthony Weiner, who was caught sending sexually explicit images of his crotch to underage girls (again), using Huma Abedeens (Hillary's trusted assistant, muslim and wife to Anthony) computer that she also used for state work.

Republicans are rejoicing and telling that the FBI is now doing a good job and will jail Hillary at the end of it.

On the Trump side, a White Supremacy group burned down a Black church claiming Trump will win the election.

good times...

I haven't followed the news so much in the last few weeks since I canceled SirusXM and I don't have the POTUS channel. But is there evidence that Trump supporters burned down the church? This election just got elevated to a bad outer limit's episode.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users