Half-Life Fallout: What Are You Watching Right Now? - Half-Life Fallout

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are You Watching Right Now?

Icon

#1 Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:53 PM

Since times have changed since the site was created and streaming is huge. What movie, tv, or series are you watching right now?

Me - Just finished House of Cards Season 5.

What about you?
Posted Image

News Team

Icon

#2 Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:05 AM

Finished all seasons of Sherlock except for the Christmas special.
Was keeping up to date with Dragon Ball Super but now I need to catch up on the last 10-15 episodes.
Also completed the first season of Rick and Morty.
Tried to get into this Sci-Fi series called The Expanse. So far it's not that great.
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

Icon

#3 Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

View PostNachiketh, on 07 June 2017 - 03:05 AM, said:

Was keeping up to date with Dragon Ball Super but now I need to catch up on the last 10-15 episodes.

Tried to get into this Sci-Fi series called The Expanse. So far it's not that great.

Lucky for you the main event of this most recent DB Super arc still hasn't started, so you can continue waiting with the rest of us while they draaag it out for 2-3 more episodes. I'm glad that the recent quality in general has remained above the beginning of the Super series, though; the Frieza arc was painfully bad. :wack:

I also tried to get into The Expanse recently after hearing good things. Watched a couple episodes and wasn't impressed. Will probably give it a couple more before I give up on it though. Don't want to miss something good that simply starts too slowly.

Been watching American Gods too, though I'm a couple episodes behind now. I read the book years ago and don't remember a lot (except the ending, unfortunately). The show's design is great, and the script is great (with a few scenes being exceptions), but the plot is plodding. May not keep my interest for much longer.
Posted Image
Steam ID || NNID: Inimitable
Former HLF Staff, 6/6/2019 - 9/5/20XX

Colonel Benefactor

Icon

#4 Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

Last week I've watched Robocop for the 23rd time.
I've also watched Max Payne, but I don't want to talk about it any further.
Also I'm not much of a series watcher... Like one of the few I guess.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users