Half-Life Fallout: Brumi's big game giveaway 2017 - Half-Life Fallout

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brumi's big game giveaway 2017 SCAM!By reading this, you have joined the Church of the Holy Onion

Intergalactic Wizard

#16 Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:32 PM

<3 you, you cantankerous onion.
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

Icon

#17 Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:37 PM

:good:

Ping me on Steam sometime, mister spaghettis, and we'll try to get us some chicken dinners. I'd like to try out first person duo mode if you're game!

(Unless anyone else also has it and we should try 3rd person squads? Filament does I think, but latency would be bad...)
Posted Image
Steam ID || NNID: Inimitable
Former HLF Staff, 6/6/2019 - 9/5/20XX

Intergalactic Wizard

#18 Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:44 PM

Will do, should have some time this weekend. Slight learning curve to figure everything out and get a feel for the game, but I've caught quote a few videos from Corridor Digital / Node on gameplay.
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

Icon

#19 Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:25 AM

I've only played 5 or 10 rounds myself, so you won't be too far behind
Posted Image

Colonel Benefactor

Icon

#20 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

Pray to the mighty Onion and get yourself a copy of WORMS, that's gonna give us some HLF fun times.

G-Man Personal Aid

Icon

#21 Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:14 AM

..BRUH SEEEMS LEGIT

Is PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS really that good my fellow fallout -anites?

Then again River City Ransom: Underground looks like a nice walk down memory lane...of making people puke coins!! OH NOM NOM NOM

Oh Onion overlord what is the right choice??

Also let it be said I think we should just start a cult at this point....I mean the leader is giving out free shit, next thing you know we're going to be shaving our heads chanting "The nighttime is the right time. The nighttime is the right time." around a fire pit while we roast Georgia Vidalia Onions. Preferable in the city of Vidalia , because its close to me..and I don't feel like driving too far.

and on another note, Im a little pissed off my avatar and sig disappeared..god damn you Comcast removing the free data website storage and image shack for not hosting images longer then +8 years. I mean come on!
They used to call me FatFunkey

Steam Profile Xbox Live ID FatFunkeyPiRaTe

High Priest of Onionism

Icon

#22 Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:01 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now go forth my son, and liva la vida onion.

PS: if you ask nicely we can host your sig + ava on HLF itself, so it will never ever go offline, we will be the last website standing after the 7 hour war apocalypse.
Posted Image
A Vvaardenfell sunset

Colonel Benefactor

Icon

#23 Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Do i still have enough credits left for Farming Sim'17?
I mean i need to practice harvesting dead bodies for sacrificing and for food to help make the Church of Onionism reach greater heights.

High Priest of Onionism

Icon

#24 Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Posted Image

OK calm down guys, especially with the human sacrifices. All that is required in the church of Onionism is to eat onions regularly , whether homegrown or store bought, so we can take over the world, this is a 21st century religion.
Posted Image
A Vvaardenfell sunset

G-Man Personal Aid

Icon

#25 Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:31 PM

I hope latency isn't too bad and we can PUBG as a HLF squad (I think it's up to 4 people?). Azle and I played together in Duos mode a couple days ago and it worked pretty well, but we're both US.

Sadly first person mode isn't available in Squads yet, just Solo and Duo. Not sure why, exactly...

Cheers on the giveaways Brumi!
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

Icon

#26 Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:20 PM

The onion has giveth.

My Steam id http://steamcommunity.com/id/fatfunkey for some PUBGS, haven't played yet though. Add me on friends if you haven't already you skanks and/or wanks

Seriously though dude, let the karma gods smile upon you for the rest of this year..and then some.
Also I remember when you first posted about Bitcoins ( i had never heard of it before) I think they were like $20-50 a pop when you posted about them. To this day I'm still kicking myself for not buying a couple. :whack:
They used to call me FatFunkey

Steam Profile Xbox Live ID FatFunkeyPiRaTe

High Priest of Onionism

Icon

#27 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

There ain't no stopping the good times train!

New asterisk to the rules, no preorders, I mean, come on, don't preorder games, I thought we all knew that by this point?
Posted Image
A Vvaardenfell sunset

News Team

Icon

#28 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:12 PM

Much gratitude in your direction great Onion :onion:
Posted Image

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#29 Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

Is it too late to beg for a copy of Pyre or Tyranny?

High Priest of Onionism

Icon

#30 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

As the Great Light in the sky boomed in a thunderous otherworldly voice: "Damn you sinners, I'm too busy to indulge your petty needs! Do something productive with your life!", from the darkest shadows of a nearby potting shed came another, simpler, slimier voice. It announced, like a drug pusher giving out free samples...

Posted Image

Whatever you need, fam. :onion: Your soul is mine now.
Posted Image
A Vvaardenfell sunset

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users